We’re here to help.
At DR Bank, we are committed to keeping our employees and customers safe, help in reducing the spread of COVID-19, while providing essential banking services within our communities.
With that commitment, we have reduced our branch hours effective March 30th. We will be maintaining branch access through drive-up windows in both Darien and Southport.
Our drive-up windows will be open from 9:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. Monday-Friday. We will be closed on Saturday, May 23rd.
During these unprecedented times, our commitment to our clients is stronger than ever and we will be extending the following support until further notice:
- Waiving ATM our surcharge fees for customers at any location
- Waiving overdraft fees for customers
- Waiving early withdrawal penalty of CDs for hardships
- Increasing limits on ATM withdrawals
- Increasing POS limits
- Increasing our consumer daily mobile deposit limit
- Working with our cleaning companies to disinfect our locations thoroughly and frequently
- For your safety and convenience, we want to take this opportunity to remind and encourage you to using our digital banking:
- Online Banking: https://www.drbank.com/
- Mobile Banking: Free apps are available to download
Coronavirus (COVID-19) SBA Disaster Assistance
If you are inquiring about Coronavirus (COVID-19) assistance, the U.S. Small Business Administration is offering low-interest federal disaster loans for working capital to small businesses in designated areas suffering substantial economic injury as a result of the Coronavirus (COVID-19).
In response to the Coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic, small business owners in all U.S. states, Washington D.C., and territories are eligible to apply for an Economic Injury Disaster Loan advance of up to $10,000. The loan advance will provide economic relief to businesses that are currently experiencing a temporary loss of revenue. Funds will be made available within three days of a successful application, and this loan advance will not have to be repaid.
The SBA’s Economic Injury Disaster Loan program provides small businesses with working capital loans of up to $2 million that can provide vital economic support to small businesses to help overcome the temporary loss of revenue they are experiencing.
For more information regarding the Economic Injury Disaster Loan please visit https://www.sba.gov/page/disaster-loan-applications#section-header-0.
To apply please visit https://covid19relief.sba.gov/#/.
For more information or to find a local disaster center, contact SBA’s Customer Service Center at 1-800-659-2955.
CARES Act Paycheck Protection Program (“PPP”)
DR Bank is accepting applications for the CARES Act Paycheck Protection Program from all existing and non-existing business banking Customers. Potential applicants are encouraged to complete the PPP application and submit it to SBAapplications@drbank.com. Non-banking Customers will be required to open a business checking account at the Bank. Upon receipt, a DR Bank representative will reach out with a list of documents needed to complete their application. The Treasury Department has released the below specifics on the CARES Act Paycheck Protection Program:
- Top-line overview of the program
- Paycheck Protection Program Application
- Paycheck Protection Program Information Sheet for Borrowers
- SBA Loan CARES Act Payroll Calculation Sheet (Excel Sheet Download)
- Supplementary Questions for PPP Application
To inquire about a Paycheck Protection Program Loan please contact our Customer Contact Center at 800.361.5363 or firstname.lastname@example.org.*
To all of our customers, we thank you for your loyalty and trusting us with your finances during these uncertain times. To our customers on the frontlines, we sincerely thank you for keeping us safe. We will get through this, together.
*Please note that we are experiencing a tremendous inflow of application requests and cannot guarantee that your application will be submitted to the SBA.